Tuesday 3 May 2011

Onesy-rama-rama

Now and then in our lives we make a decision that heralds a new era. For some getting married, having kids others having chocolate instead of vanilla ice cream. Just between you and me dear reader one such moment was the onesy.....
This simple yet elegant garment has redefined my whole world.

I thought I had created a new era of style and sophistication. Upon further research this 'onesy' fashion heralds back to a time when things were simpler...
and also a whole lot more disturbing....

In addition to the blue stretch crotch it makes important social commentary....
"Designed for people like you who make things happen". Hang I'm on people like me and I make things happen! What a happy coincidence. But wait a minute I've seen someone else wear an outfit that reminds me of the onesy somewhere before....
He also made things happen. Sure they involved death and destruction and the creation of a huge ball in space but that is making things happen

Whilst science would not doubt prove a stretch terry jumpsuit if alive today would be the most awesome thing in the universe, we really need to consider more modern applications of the onesy
This thought provoking advertisement poses a number of deeply philosophical questions and comments on the individual.
"Show where you are headed". As long as I worked out which way to put it on hopefully the big zip will help those directionally challenged.
"Designed with your desires in mind". What about if I desire going to the bathroom without exposing my entire man front?
"The metaphorical question at the end 'Am I man enough to fill it'?" Considering the average weight and size of the population shouldn't the question be 'are you man enough to actually squeeze your fat arse into it?'

Unfortunately dear reader I've reached my LAMCT (looking at men's crotches threshold) and have to end the post here. If like me you have now a severely overloaded LAMCT Dr Aaron will provide you some oitment to sooth your poor eyes with action people....

You're welcome! 
Next week we'll get back to a more penny farthing related post.

No comments:

Post a Comment