Tuesday 26 July 2011

Albi

This week my dear reader I had a bit of catching up to do since my Cuddles Celebratory Fence (Now with extra Trident) I built with my Dad took up my whole weekend.


Also keeping on the theme of this Tour de France business to celebrate Cavendish's historic win of the Green Sprinters Jersey I bring you this picture of him just before he left on the final stage.
At least he was keeping it real unlike those wussies on their safety bikes! I feel it's important we continue to support these safety bike events especially due to the obvious superiority of the p-far.

Anyway enough shenanigans I had to complete my homework in class. So I cut the step.

Turns out I didn't make it all the way through. By happy cooincidence my friends I created the IPP (International Prototype Poofteenth) in the corner of the step. Unlike the IPK (International Prototype Kilogram) it's not locked away in a french vault but here in our p-far class.  

Surprisingly it turns out the IPP created a dragon.

I named him Albi after Albi Mangels like Cadel he's another Australian hero to all of human kind.

Keep staring I'll wait........ Whilst my Albi is a dragon he's not like definitely not like Albi the Racist Dragon

Roar take that rear forks.

Roar! Yum Yum I wish he was wearing tweed. Unfortunately he enjoyed eating my class mates.

 Roar! No Albi not Trevor he's extremely friendly and chock full of templates!

Roar! No Albi not the Genuine woman you'll completely stuff our gender balance. 

After Albi's rampage I hog tied him and cut the IPP, putting the International Systems of Unit's work back decades. Sorry.

So with the vanquishment of Albi my class mates magically returned to life. This was a great relief otherwise I'd have to build this bike myself.

Whilst I was busy outsourcing my bike work I turned my attention to putting things in line. See a flock of rear forks

 And an arrangement of axles



Then in the spirit of the blog Brett did some work for me by brazing my front forks. Unfortunately as Albi was now deceased he had to use the flames of mordor instead.



Look at those pins aren't they sweet!

Daryl put together a mock up of his forks and handlebars especially for the reader of this blog.
That brings us to about half way through our build. Doesn't time fly when you are curating a p-far.

No comments:

Post a Comment