Tuesday 9 August 2011

Whodunit?

This weeks class dear reader started off ordinarily enough with some extreme horizontal ordinary bicycle cycling.

Then there was the exciting arrival of a new toy, a power hacksaw thing that would have saved us hours of cutting and inaccuracy if it had of arrived say 10 weeks ago....
But then gentle reader I was handed a hacksaw I have now dubbed 'the hacksaw of destiny' (THOD). THOD without any exaggeration changed the course of human history and created the idea for tonight's post.

WHODUNIT!

I shall not release the name of the woman who passed me THOD for fear of ruining the whole case. The story begins when she handed THOD to me I started using it and noticed it was broken!

See a chunk! This normally would not be a huge issue except that we are currently experiencing the great hacksaw blade famine of 2011 and it was right in the middle. So I put on my tweed hat, jackets, underwear, lit my pipe and got to work as my alter ego Inspector Moose.

As any good sleuth knows the first thing you do is to blatantly accuse your prime suspect of the crime. It turns out denial is not just a river in Egypt but flowing through our class. There were counter accusations that myself Inspector Moose was responsible! Now gentle reader I'm sure you are as shocked as I am with these wild accusations. As this blog can attest I haven't actually done any work in any class up to now so unless I broke it whilst posing for a photo any sane person would find that hard to believe. So I turned my attention to the other class mates.

As you can see they are all suspicious looking being behind bars like that!

I took them individually into a sound proofed room and asked them if they did it. Now there must have been some Vulcan mind meld thing going on as each of the other class mates and even the teacher indicated if it was anyone it was most likely Aaron who did it. Inspector Moose's main lead! Inspector Moose must find this Aaron person and question him. Inspector Moose was a little surprised by the overwhelming evidence of a dozen eye witnesses and images of Aaron breaking the blade. Inspector Moose kept his cool and asked for guidance from Mrs Marple and Sherlock Homey, 'what they would do in this circumstance'?

Using the Vulcan Mind Meld trick I learnt off my class mates Inspector Moose channelled Mrs Marple. After curling my hair I wandered around asking inane questions, I had a cup of tea then complained about my bunions. I was led to believe after that hey presto somebody confesses and then you all have another cup of tea and scones. (I guess that's what happens?).

So after some extensive sleuthing Inspector Moose's tracked down this Aaron character who blurted out his confession 'I broke it with the candle in the conservatory, I was trying to frame Janine because her bike was looking heaps better than mine and that confounded Mrs Whetherby changed her will leaving her the amusement park, that park should have been mine all mine! Mwhahahaha!' so Inspector Moose patted Aaron on the back, had a scone, then as he cuffed Aaron the finishing music finished this episode. 

Ps. Frankly this week I had a week of filing and sawing on the rear forks liner so it fits. It really wasn't as super exciting as all those other weeks where i have sawed and filed instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment