Tuesday 18 October 2011

Get forked

Yo wazzup lets get our forky on. This week is all about the forks. As per standard class protocols we observed some silliness. This weeks silliness was foreshadowed by the arrival of the seats. They came in several different sizes...

So we had to have practice sits on them
Ahh the serenity all we needed was a newspaper and we'd be right. Needless to say for some reason nobody wanted those seats after we'd sat on them?

My BFF Mr Snob has once again featured cutting edge p-far design
Further cementing p-fars into popular culture.

So onto the forks. Hopefully it's better than a fork in the eye and this song. (Viewer discretion advised, IE. I advise you don't watch this video with a guy singing about poor grammar and forks in the eye).
 

This week I cunningly convinced Brett that brazing my forks would be an awesome use of his time. So here you are from the very beginning 'Forks the Montage' If you see one montage about building forks for a p-far this year make it this one!

 
I'm gonna ride my bike until I get home... Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. To be honest I was hoping for more forking photos.
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weren't we all Greg weren't we all.

    ReplyDelete