Tuesday, 7 June 2011
Stop Hammer Time
Yes Stanley Kirk Burrell aka MC Hammer it was indeed hammer time.
Tonight i was working on putting the flat end bit on the spoke. To do so i used this tool Brett built i mentioned in an earlier post. For ease of reference I've outlined the process in the following 10 easy steps.
1. First you put the spoke in and tighten the nuts
6. Then you feel nauseous get the sweats and want to lie down.
7. You get empathy and compassion from all concerned and your heart fills with so much joy and love you feel like it will explode. They also suggested humour is the best medicine which I almost overdosed on.
8. Then Janine saves the day and bandages it up for you.
cup and ball and go home early much to your displeasure as it hurts to move and this class is the highlight of your week. You come to the sad realisation that while MC Hammer said 'you can't touch this' he never indicated 'you can't smash this with a hammer'. But he was psychic about the hammer time stopping me. Spooky!
10. You write a short and painful blog with one hand take some pain killers and go to bed.
That my friends is the abridged version how to put the end bit on spokes.